£22500 - £26000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
9 days ago
15 October 2022
Are you an experienced Credit Controller Are you looking to join a Modern business in the tech space that is growing rapidly?
This is what you'll be doing as a Credit Controller
Manage and be responsible for own ledger of a minimum 300 end debtors, of mid to low complexity
- Develop relationships with the customer base and internal stakeholders
- Undertake account reconciliations to ensure accuracy across your ledger
- Daily Cash allocation
- Communication through telephone, email and letter
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Credit Controller
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- The ability to think outside the box and be innovative
And this is what you'll get in return as a Credit Controller
- Private medical insurance
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Discounted gym membership
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.