£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
21 days ago
15 October 2022
Are you an experienced Credit Controller Are you looking to join a well-known name in the retail space?
This is what you'll be doing as a Credit Controller
- Manage calls and emails daily to resolve customer credit and outstanding debtor queries
- Provide overdue reporting and sales and general ledger analysis
- Review new account requests and report accordingly
- Ensure disputed invoices are actioned and chased for resolution; provide customers with copy invoices/credit notes and statements as requested
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Credit Controller
- Previous credit control experience is desired
- B2C experience
- Experience of word and Excel
- Ability to work at pace and deal with a high volume of queries
And this is what you'll get in return as a Credit Control Team Leader
- £24k- £28k
- Hybrid working
- Up to 4 additional days annual leave or a cash bonus
- Heavily subsidised canteen offering a great range of food and drinks
- Huge discounts on our full range of products
- Performance related bonus paid annually which can be up to 3% of salary
- Ongoing support and training via our Learning Management platform
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.