Up to £22,000
11 months ago
Do you want to work for an international firm that really look after their employees? Do you have strong communication skills?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in the centre of Bristol is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing team. Working within a large team you will be responsible for your own clients and making sure their debt ledgers are kept low. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international firm who really pride themselves on developing and engaging their employees.
- Chasing debt both over the phone and via email in a timely manner to make sure cash collection targets are met
- First point of contact for any queries coming in
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and wider finance team
- Account reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Internal monthly meetings to discuss problematic debt cases
- Compiling monthly management information
- Occasional face to face meetings with clients to discuss debt issues
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within a credit control role
- Proven track record of reducing debtor days
- Strong communication skills
- Natural problem solver
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £22,000pa
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.