Circa £19,000 DOE
8 months ago
Would you like to work with an exciting automotive company based in Caerphilly? Would you like to work for a national organisation which is in a period of growth? Do you enjoy working in a modern, supportive business environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
As a Credit Controller working for an exciting automotive company you will work in a small finance team overlooking Credit Control duties reporting to the Financial Controller. You will also assist with accounting duties across the team and develop your skills across other areas:
- Chase aged debt across a range of local & national accounts
- Solve any queries and communicate with internal managers
- Build rapport with customers via phone and email
- Organise the debtor’s ledger and input payments onto the internal system
- Assist with other accounting duties when needed e.g. purchase ledger, reconciliations etc.
The experience you'll bring to the table as a Credit Controller:
- Credit Control (1+ years)
- Kerridge (Desirable)
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of Circa £19,000 DOE
- Accounts development and 1to1 training from the Financial Controller
- On-site Parking
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Supportive & friendly team & Modern Office
Are you up to the challenge, are suited to this Credit Controller opportunity?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.