Up to £23,000 DOE
about 1 month ago
Are you a Credit Controller? Are you used to dealing with businesses of different sizes? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you looking for a new venture?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within a busy finance department as a Credit Controller and working to deadlines to ensure payments are chased effectively and accurately.
· Cash allocations
· Counting and banking cash
· Sending statements and invoices
· Chasing invoices
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· You will have previous credit control experience
· Ability to communicate to a number of different people/ companies
· Ensure you work effectively to deadlines
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Up to £23,000
· A fantastic working environment, with a close-knit team
· Monday to Friday 9-5, office based.
· Parking on site
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, a Financial Specialist in branch today
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.