Up to £25,000 DOE
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced and motivated credit controller? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge within a growing company?
This is what you’ll be doing:
This is a permanent role for an experienced Credit Controller within a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Cardiff, working within an exciting and fun finance team.
- Overlook credit control department
- Put your own stamp on credit control policies
- Help clients reach payment plans
- Work alongside the accounts assistant
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years within a credit control role
- General accounts knowledge – Purchase/Sales ledger
- Knowledge of Xero
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Up top £25,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexi-time – 37 hour week
- Onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.