Up to £32,000 depending on experience.
10 months ago
Credit Hire Fee Earner (Within an Insurer)
Cardiff City Centre
We are working with a growing motor insurance company who are looking for an experienced Credit Hire specialist to join their specialist team. As a specialist in credit hire, you will have a responsibility to support and coach more junior members of the team and continuously drive improvement in the service we deliver.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assessing indemnity, liability and quantum on motor claims for credit-hire but also including bodily injury and property damage
- Manage a case load of credit hire matters
- Monitor ongoing hire claims and intervening where possible to reduce spend
- Work with credit hire organisations, third party insurers, customers and solicitors to negotiate settlement of claims
- Be conversant with the business’ compliance procedures and risks to ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Support the Claims Team Leader with day to day departmental activity
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Credit Hire.
- Credit Hire experience is essential
- Working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Strong communicator with an ability to build relationships with customers, third parties and Hedgehog suppliers.
- Experience of handling Scottish claims (desirable)
What you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £32,000(depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Great city centre location
- Reduced Parking rates
- A friendly, forward thinking and innovative business.
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm hours.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*