Up to £21,000
EA CH Cardiff
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to join a national law firm who offer excellent progression opportunities and the chance to work on a varied caseload of litigated files? This award winning firm are on the lookout for those with a background in Credit Hire claims to join their busy team within their central Cardiff offices.
This is what you’ll be doing…
You will independently run your own case load of litigated small/fast track claims within a team of defendant specialists. Alongside this, the team work on some of the most technically complex Credit Hire cases around, which you will assist with, so this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to some exciting, high quality work.
- Handling own case load of up to 70 litigated small claims and / or fast track files (dependant on experience)
- Assisting Partner on complex non-delegated matters as required
- Running cases in accordance with insurer client SLAs and agreed strategies
- Reviewing quantum, valuing general and special damages and formalising case plans
- Entering into telephone negotiations, liaising with third party solicitors and insurers, own insurer clients and lay clients
The experience you will bring to the team…
- Proven experience of running a litigated case load of small claims and fast track cases in a Paralegal (or more senior) capacity.
- Defendant Credit Hire experience is desirable however, those with experience in other areas of Personal Injury are encouraged to apply.
- LLB/LPC obtained is preferable
- Must have a client-centric approach and excellent client care skills
And this is what you’ll get in return…
- Flexible working hours (7 hours per day between 8am-6pm)
- Reduced gym memberships
- Training bursaries;
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution
Their contemporary and social office is in central Cardiff, not too far from both Queen Street and Central Station, so is easily accessible.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Ellen Andreassen on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 747.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.