£16,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience)
6 months ago
Credit Hire Paralegal
Are you a Law graduate or Paralegal struggling to progress your career and secure a training contract? If so I have an amazing opportunity in an international law firm looking to qualify their employees through an alternative routes. This legal 500 firm, are looking for a Credit Hire Paralegal, to join their market leading team, within their Newport office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a varied caseload of Defendant Litigated files from start to finish
- Negotiate and assess liability on RTA cases
- Review and value credit hire claims
- Support Senior Fee Earners with more complex cases
- Provide commercially focused legal advice
- Promote and represent the firms ideal
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB / LPC desirable but not essential
- Experience of handling credit hire files (not essential)
- Experience within litigation
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to promote the firm
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous Holiday allowance 24 plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell
- Structured progression opportunities
- Regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment on 02922 671374 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.