EA Credit Hire
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Paralegal, or someone who is looking to embark on a legal career? A globally dominant firm are looking for those with a keen interest in Credit Hire to join their award winning team, within their Newport offices.
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working alongside experienced Credit Hire Fee Earners, managing a file load of litigated motor cases with full supervision from your supervisor. This involves working with a client base of SMEs, large corporate and PLCs and public sector bodies in order to achieve the best outcome possible for both parties.
- Provide timely and professional service to clients in the management of their credit hire cases
- Act as first point of contact for clients
- Provide them with clear and credible legal advice regarding their claim
- Take initial instructions and update the client on the progress of their claim
- Hit individual targets
The experience you will bring to the team
- Previous experience in Credit Hire/Litigation is desirable, but those who have a keen interest to progress in this area of law are encouraged to apply (full training will be provided)
- Previous experience in an insurance or other claims handling role will also be considered
- Excellent academics
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Client focussed with the ability to communicate clearly over the phone, face-to-face and via email
And this is what you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance based bonus
- Clear career progression
- CILEx funding/training contract opportunities
- Annual summer and winter parties
- Flexible working hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.