Up to £42000.00 per annum
8 days ago
14 April 2023
CRM Manager- £42,000 - Hybrid (London Based - Only required on site for meetings)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working closely with a worthwhile charity that supports some of the most worthwhile people, as well as offering many other avenues of support.
They are looking for an experienced CRM Manager who ideally has experience with Blackbaud or a similar CRM system, who is looking to make a positive impact to an important charity.
What the CRM Manager will be doing
You will be responsible for the technical and business management of the Blackbaud CRM system, providing support to those with data requests, and wider organisational support.
- * Production of CRM insights for a broad spectrum of purposes, as well as bespoke requests
- * Develop, manage and maintain the CRM system
- * Stay on top of updates to the CRM system and data ecosystem
- * Work alongside SME's to find the best ways of working, and areas of improvement
- * Data Cleansing
- * User training
What the successful CRM Manager will bring to the team
You will be an experienced CRM manager, preferably with experience of Blackbaud, who has good technical knowledge and stakeholder management skills.
- * Experience of managing the technical and business aspects of a large CRM system
- * Knowledge of ETL processes
- * Experience of Excel and Data manipulation and visualisation techniques
- * Stakeholder management skills
- * Ability to train staff and create resource guides
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- * Salary of up to £42,000
- * Flexible working arrangements
- * Generous Holiday Allowances
- * Access to Bupa
Think this one's for you
If you think this CRM Manager opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.