13 days ago
14 October 2021
CRM / Data Officer
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a large and fast-growing regulatory body to support them to recruit a CRM / Data Officer to support Industry Outreach team in delivering the engagement strategy ahead of new duties coming into force which will require trustees and scheme managers to provide data through pensions dashboards
What you’ll be doing as a CRM / Data Officer
Develop and enhance existing data management systems and processes in order to report on and drive engagement activity
Develop and maintain team systems, processes and metrics to support the coordination of dashboard engagement activities across the outreach team, and to monitor/evaluate the impact/reach of activities. Develop and maintain a process to capture, collate and share insights and feedback across delivery partners.
Support the Industry Outreach team with diary management, meeting notes/actions, maintenance of slide library, Q&A log.
What the successful CRM / Data Officer will bring to the team
· Demonstrable experience of putting in place systems and processes to measure and evaluate the impact of comms and engagement activities
· In depth working knowledge and experience of inputting, managing and analysing data in a CRM system (e.g. MS Dynamics 365), and Excel. (Power Bi experience desirable)
· Ability to analyse, understand, summarise and present complex data and information
· B2B experience working in pro-active communications and/or business development
Here’s what the Successful Regulatory Specialists will receive in return:
· Starting salary of £26,873 and £35,673
· Civil service pensions arrangements
· 25 days annual leave
· Flexible working arrangements
· Discretionary bonus arrangements
Think this one’s for you
If you think this CRM / Data Officer role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.