£30000 - £32000 per annum
21 days ago
15 June 2023
CRM Systems Executive (Marketing)
£32,000 per annum
Are you a detail-oriented individual with experience in managing customer relationship management systems? Are you someone who knows your way around databases and Excel spreadsheets and is able to pull and analyse data?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment ltd is excited to be supporting our client, a leading organization in their industry, in the search for a CRM Executive. As a CRM Executive, you'll be responsible for supporting the company's customer base by overseeing the CRM system and ensuring it is operating efficiently.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- Developing and implementing CRM strategies to improve customer retention and engagement.
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver successful CRM campaigns and initiatives.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to identify trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Assisting with the design and testing of new in-house functionality, tracking progress with change management tools and coordinating end user testing.
- Establishing a strong working relationship with system providers, and ensuring urgent technical issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting the wider marketing team with ad-hoc tasks as required.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- Proven experience in a similar CRM role with knowledge of CRM tools and systems.
- Experience in delivering successful CRM campaigns and initiatives.
- You'll have an analytical mindset and ability to produce detailed reporting and analysis.
- You'll possess strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £32,000 per annum + benefits
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development within a Global organisation
- Flexible and hybrid working
Are you up to the challenge? If you're a motivated individual with a passion for CRM, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV today.
If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.