£19178 per annum
18 days ago
06 February 2022
Yolk has partnered with Wales largest not-for-profit organisation to hire multiple Customer Advisers on a Full-time basis.
We are looking for excellent communicators and problem solvers to join this team within a unique yet extraordinary organisation which is based its Cardiff offices. There will be the opportunity to work from home also.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a diverse workforce with an inclusive culture.
What you’ll be doing as a customer adviser:
As part of this team with will be resolving queries on topics such as billing queries as well as:
- Being the first point of contact to customers providing exceptional customer service.
- Having a passion for helping your customers.
- Having the ability to listen and understand your customers with care.
- Demonstrate the values of the organisation to help achieve company vision.
- Educating customers.
- Demonstrating a ‘one touch’ and right-first-time approach to help each customer as quickly and appropriately as possible.
- Experience in customer service or communicating with customers.
- Basic IT skills and a willing to learn and adapt.
- Ability to be friendly and positive as well as being empathetic to customers.
- Resilience and patience.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
- Variable pay schemes
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Tailored training and induction courses
- Coaching and development opportunities
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car-leasing scheme
- Health Cash Back scheme
- An employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work