£20099 per annum
02921 673 751
21 days ago
20 August 2022
When you think about it, water is the most basic human need. What we do at Welsh Water is incredibly important – we give three million customers safe, clean water, take away their dirty water and help protect our beautiful environment. We are looking for excellent communicators and problem solvers to join our Customer Hub and the Dwr Cymru Welsh Water family.
What you’ll be doing
Resolving all queries on topics such as billing queries or any clean or waste incidents with exceptional communication across different contact channels. The role is demanding and rewarding in equal measure and will suit those who have a genuine passion for helping people. This will include:
- Be the first touch point on for our customers, demonstrating a positivity and a passion for solving customer issues.
- Consistently listen, question and probe to resolve the customer’s account, query, or complaint.
- Building rapport to understand our customers’ needs, identifying vulnerability, and negotiating the best way forward.
- Display and demonstrate the company values to help us achieve our company vision on a regular basis.
- Supporting customers and colleagues through effective communication and teamwork.
- Aiding the development of enhanced system and processes; contributing to their improvement.
- Understanding and mastering the power of language, tone, and empathy.
- Educating our customers on the most appropriate information for them such as water efficiency, social tariffs, or the consequences of non-payment.
- Demonstrating a ‘one-touch’ and right-first-time approach to help each customer as quickly and appropriately as possible.
Our commitment to you
We are a unique industry and there is so much to learn, which is why we will provide you with tailored induction training course that will give you the knowledge you will need and prepare you for range scenarios and customers that you will come across. But it doesn’t end there: at Welsh Water we are committed to your growth in role through consistent coaching and development. This will challenge you to always improve, try new approaches and grow as an individual and part of a successful team.