Up to £20099.00 per annum
2 days ago
22 October 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit several Customer advisers to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
What the Customer Advisor will be doing
The ideal Customer Advisor will be the first point of contact to customers so they will be expected to be able to provide exceptional customer service. You will need a passion for helping customers and the ability to listen and understand those customers with care. Compassion and understanding are key. You will need to demonstrate the values of the organisation to help achieve company vision. You will be expected to educate customers and be able to demonstrate a 'one touch' and right-first-time approach to help customers quickly and appropriately.
What the successful Customer Advisor will bring to the team
- You will need experience in customer service or communicating with customers
- Basic IT skills and willing to learn and adapt
- Ability to be friendly and positive as well as being empathetic to customers
- Resilience and patience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Customer Advisor will be rewarded with:
- Salary of £20,099
- Variable pay scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Tailored training and induction courses
- Coaching and development opportunities
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
Think this one's for you
If you think this Customer Advisor opportunity is for you then apply online or call Alice Briggs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 142860.