13 days ago
06 July 2019
Customer Care Administrator
Do you have a strong customer service background? This newly created Customer Service Administrator role is for a fast growing business who have recently moved to brand new offices in Cwmbran. Fantastic progression opportunities!
This is a full time, permanent position paying £19,500
This is what you’ll be doing
The role of Customer Support Administrator will be to promote customer satisfaction by providing a high level of customer service, including, but not limited to:
- Keeping customers up to date with delivery queries
- Assisting customers with day to day purchase order (SAP)
- Providing purchasing support, when required
- Facilitating service renewals and processing of service credits
- Resolution of maintenance and downtime issues on behalf of the customer
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A strong customer service background is essential
- Must have strong Admin skills
- Purchasing experience desirable
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Knowledge of managed service contracts would be desirable but not essential.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Free parking on site
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Cash scheme (Dental/Opticians)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.