£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
20 days ago
14 June 2023
Customer Care Advisor
Yolk Recruitment has a brand-new Customer Service opportunity that we are looking forward to discussing with energetic and friendly customer service advisors in Cardiff. In this growing team, you will be working closely to provide an excellent customer journey with customers niche insurance needs.
This client are insurance specialists and are very trusted provider to ensure customers are able to achieve their goals and have an insurance that matches their needs. They are looking for candidates who match that passion and drive.
What you'll be doing?
As a Customer Care Advisor, you will be working in a dynamic team whereby you will answer incoming calls from customers in relation to their insurance needs. You will also:
- Look to resolve customer questions and queries about their existing policies.
- You will be building on customers trust and relationships with this trusted insurance company to ensure you meet their needs.
- Support with adjusting policies and administrative tasks in line with GDPR.
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure that all customer requirements are consistently met .
- Be part of an award-winning team for their customer service experience.
What you'll bring to the team?
- Experience of working with customers in a telephony-based role, excellent listening skills, with the ability to empathise.
- A keen eye for detail and ensure high levels of accuracy for administration.
- The want to progress within a role and team.
- Ability to navigate internal systems and Microsoft platforms.
And this is what you'll get in return…
By being a Customer Care Advisor, you will receive a salary between £23,000 - £28,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- Flexible working pattern
- Ability to have an opportunity for Hybrid working after probation.
- Training and development opportunities within the business for personal growth.
- Health Cash Plan, 24/7 EAP, Perkbox Benefits
- Regular social activities and plans for team building.
- Great transport links with an excellent City Centre
- Cycle to work Scheme, Gym Membership + Life Insurance