To be discussed.
5 days ago
13 April 2019
Customer Care Executive
A successful manufacturing company in Caerphilly is looking for a Customer Care Executive to join their team! You will be assisting with frontline sales, order processing and customer care for efficient resolution of complaints and enhancing company Net Promotor Score. You will have an understanding of Lean Principles and a background in customer service and administration.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Answering the phone and handling incoming calls. This will include (but is not restricted to) identifying opportunities, taking orders, handling complaints, price requests and product queries.
- Inputting of orders & quotes and the handling of any queries relating to this.
- Following up customer queries and questions. Follow up queries, enquiries and opportunities proactively.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- MS Excel - Ability to create spreadsheets and simple formulas.
- MS Word - Ability to create documents effectively as well as using formatting tools for presentation and accuracy.
- MS Outlook - Ability to work efficiently with email, task, and calendar. Previous experience of an Outlook-based time management system is desirable (E.g. MYN).
- Previous Customer Service Training & Experience Industry Experience (training available)
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) database
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Free lunch every day!
- Early finish on a Friday
- 50% staff discount
- Discount on shopping, meals, holidays and airport parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on 02921673748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.