£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
9 days ago
15 October 2022
Customer Service Advisor
Yolk Recruitment excited to be working closely with one of Cardiff's leading financial services companies to find a friendly and passionate Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
They are backed by one of the UK's largest financial services institutions, and their mission is to deliver innovative insurance and investment products and services to the public, to make investing easy and affordable for everyone and are challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a supportive and growing Financial Services Company on the outskirts of Cardiff. You will work within a busy and energetic team whereby you will answer calls from customers in relation to their accounts and investments. You will also:
- Learn all aspects of the business and the products offered to inform the customer, allowing them to make their own informed decisions (you will not be providing financial advice)
- Communicate with customers via inbound telephone, webchat and email to solve their questions and queries about their accounts in a timely manner and in line with the company SLA's
- Build relationships with customers by listening to their needs and empathising with their issues or situations
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure that all customer requirements are consistently met
- Complete general administration duties including managing inboxes and updating various databases and systems
What you'll bring to the team?
As a bright Customer Service Advisor you will have experience working within a telephony-based role and will be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers and members. You will also have:
- Experience within financial services would be beneficial but isn't essential as full training will be provided
- The ability to pass a credit check
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with people on all levels
- A keen eye for detail and able to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a Customer Service Advisor, you will receive a salary up to £22,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for annual bonus, alongside:
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing through years of service
- Hybrid working and free parking nearby
- Amazing training and development opportunities within the business, supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Private medical Insurance, Income protection insurance, various health and wellbeing schemes and regular social activities and plans
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.