£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Remote working, bonus scheme, on site gym
02921 673 712
17 days ago
24 August 2022
Cardiff/Remote working available
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Are you a recent graduate with a degree in Marketing, Media, Journalism or a related discipline? Are you looking to work for an organisation offering fantastic benefits, a work life balance and genuine investment in your development and future as an employee?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading multi award winning organisation to hire a Marketing and Communications Assistant. Reporting to the Customer Communications Manager, your role will be centred around creating e mail campaigns and content, ensuring that all e mails received by customers past and present, are rewarding, engaging and relevant. This is a varied and diverse role, where you’ll gain exposure to various areas of marketing
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Planning, building and scheduling regular e mail campaigns to the customer base
- Collaborating with extended marketing team to complete campaign briefs to time expectations
- Supporting with reporting and optimisation of existing email campaigns
- Communicating with external suppliers to keep projects on track
- Carrying campaign analysis and reporting findings
- Creating or proof-reading copy for e mails/newsletters
*Please don’t be discouraged if you don’t have experience in any of these areas, full training will be given*
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
- You’ll be naturally organised and process driven
- You’ll be an excellent multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment
- You’ll enjoy collaborating with others and working as part of a marketing team
- You’ll understand people and customers
- You’ll be keen to develop and grow your skillset
Excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to 28 days
- Annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Remote/hybrid working
- Access to training and opportunities to gain qualifications
- Flexible working hours
- Free office gym
- Private medical insurance
- Social activities and events throughout the year
- Company pension plan (6 % company contribution)
- Access to health and wellbeing benefits
- Free parking when on site
- You’ll be working with an ethical, diverse and inclusive organisation where you’ll feel a genuine care for staff wellbeing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fun, and friendly company. If you are interested, please upload your CV as soon as possible to be immediately considered for interview.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.