Up to £45000.00 per annum
16 days ago
20 October 2022
Customer Service Manager
Yolk Recruitment is working with a global and leading manufacturing company to hire a Customer Service Manager to lead the customer service team in ensuring world class service to all customers.
They create innovative products that build bonds between their brands and customers, and are dedicated to ensuring sustainability, with it being at the heart of how they think and work.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join a dynamic manufacturing company based in Blackwood. You will report directly into the Sales and Marketing Director and manage a small team to be the key driver in supporting the team alongside focussing on development and improvement. You will also:
- Monitor interactions and processes through reviewing and auditing, to identify areas for improvements
- Conduct regular 121s with each team member to assess performance, targets and training needs.
- Inspire the team and ensure they feel supported, focussed and passionate
- Educate and support the team in completing processes within the given timeframes through coaching
- Develop and organise assessments and training for the team to ensure they are performing to standard
- Communicate progress and feedback to other members within the business
- Complete general administrative responsibilities, including workflow management, planning, analysis and reports
- Build and develop relationships with key accounts and customers and attend business review meetings
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes to the team
- Ensure all members of the team are working in line with company values and objectives.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a confident and experienced Customer Service Manager, you will have previous experience managing a customer service team within manufacturing and of building relationships with high profile and key accounts. You will also be:
- Knowledgeable about reporting and data analysis of performance
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers, and not afraid to get stuck in when needed
- Confident in developing initiatives, training and development plans and coaching staff, and using data to support this and identify trends
- Excellent communication, written and IT skills.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
And this is what you'll get in return
By being a Customer Service Manager, you will receive a salary up to £45,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for bonus, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Monday - Friday hours, with no evenings or weekends
- Various Health and Wellbeing Schemes, and life insurance
- A friendly and supportive team to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell