£22000 - £27000 per annum
02921 673 727
7 months ago
Do you have previous Customer Relationship Executive within manufacturing? Are you wanting to join a fast paced and growing team and business? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Relationship Executive to join a dynamic manufacturing company based in Barry. You will work directly under the commercial directors to complete all sales administration tasks. You will also:
- Build and develop effective relationships with key accounts and customers
- Generate proposals and quotations for customers in a timely manner
- Compile, analyse and report of various sales data and pass this along to the commercial directors
- Represent the business at various exhibitions, conferences and events
- Monitor and analyse customer and competitor activity, to assist in forecasting market demands and identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Contribute to the development of sales plans and objectives
- Liaise with various teams, clients and customers to ensure a smooth process
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date and managed effectively.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a confident and experienced Customer Relationship Executive, you will have:
- Previous experience within customer service or sales, ideally within manufacturing
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including advanced Excel skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload, and project management capabilities
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- The drive to develop and progress within a role and business
- An outgoing and confident personality with the ability to build relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
By being a Customer Relationship Executive you will receive:
- A salary up to £27,000 depending upon experience + annual bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great opportunities for development within the business
- Onsite parking and gym
- Flexible working opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727