£20,000 to £24,000
about 2 months ago
Customer Relationship Manager
A software-based company is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join their growing team. They are looking for an experienced CRM who is able to continue existing relationships. They are looking to pay up to £24,000 for the right person.
This is what you’ll be doing
As part of a team, you will manage a number of clients by ensuring they are getting the most out of the services they provide. You will be:
- Liaising and working in partnership with the client and be their main contacts for their account
- Work with the client to enhance their contract maximising on the services they require
- Build a relationship with product partners to maximise opportunities to introduce products to the audience
- Work with internal departments to shape content and output that is available to clients to maximise engagement
- Expand the commercial footprint
- Take full responsibility for the contract management of the client and work with the account owner to deliver a higher margin throughout the contract period and renewal.
- Feature heavily in the successful launch of a new client scheme after the initial contract signature stage to build and launch a platform and benefits package to the client’s audience.
- Create and present reports to the Sales Director and Senior Leadership Team on the book of clients and success.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- At least four years of proven Customer Relationship Management/Account Management experience.
- Ability to think outside of the box and approach client requests pragmatically
- A positive, outgoing and enthusiastic approach to client relationships and creating new business
- Good numeracy skills and with an eye for detail when dealing with commercials and contracts
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, comfortable dealing with all levels within an organisation
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £24000 + benefits
Monday to Friday 9-5
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734