Up to £23000 per annum
17 days ago
10 December 2022
Yolk Recruitment are currently recruiting for Customer Retention Executive for one of Cardiff's fastest growing technology businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that has experience as an Customer Retention Executive, account manager, sales or customer service, you will be given the training and support that you need to succeed and grow within the role.
As a Customer Retention Executive will be building relationships with key contacts in businesses and overcoming any objections, using a consultative approach at all times. You must be organised at all times working at a fast pace!
This role has a hybrid working approach, you will get the benefits of working from home and working in the office with a great culture.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Retention Executive
- Consult with customer base over phone predominantly, both inbound and outbound, to existing contractors to renew their membership
- Take a consultative approach and overcome any concerns from existing members
- Encourage customers to purchase additional products using features and benefits
- Apply a tactical and methodical approach to effectively manage your sales pipeline
- Help identify new potential clients in order to achieve individual
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date with correct information
Your skills/ experience as a Customer Retention Executive
- Sales and objection handling experience
- Phone-based customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Creative, dynamic and enthusiastic
Benefits to you
- Salary of up to £23,000
- Extremely realistic commission of over £40k
- Monday - Friday 9-5
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An extra day off for personal use
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to a rewards platform
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced family friendly leave
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.