up to £18,000
10 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
Have you got a passion for Customer Service? Excellent Administration skills and looking for a new challange? Then apply today to work in this growing manufacturing company!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Effectively manage day to day customer enquires via telephone/email in conjunction with external sales function when required.
- Maintain effective and consistent lines of communication with key departments to ensure the efficient processing, manufacture and delivery of customer orders.
- Provide effective support to the external sales team, maintaining a constant relationship with external sales partners.
- Provide departmental cover by fulfilling the requirements of order and quote related processes as required during planned and unforeseen absence.
- Carry out general administrative duties within the department as required.
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures, particularly in respect of quality, health & safety, housekeeping, environment, and human resources
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and a great team player
- Previous experience within a customer service manufacturing environment would be desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£18,000 working Monday to Friday 9-5
Due to location must be able to drive and have access to a car
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734