up to £22,000
about 1 year ago
Customer Service Administrator
Do you have account management experience? Can manage customer accounts and input orders? Can get to Blackwood then apply today?
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide a consistently professional service by liaising between customers and internal departments to make sure the customers journey is adhered to.
- Ensure accurate management of high profile customers
- Respond effectively and efficiently to customer requirements either by e-mail or telephone following the requested customer guidelines
- Resolve issues to satisfy customer requirements and ensure prompt payment
- Provide quotations and timings when requested
- Ability to liaise with internal departments at all levels ensuring information is shared in a professional manner
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports within deadlines
- Acknowledge and record all complaints in required format
- Expedite customer orders in a professional manner
- Advise of any potential delivery issues in advance of arrival with the customer
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- At least ones years’ experience gained in customer service in a manufacturing environment
- Able to operate & take decisions independently/ enjoys autonomy
- A formal qualification in appropriate subject e.g. Business Studies, Marketing
- Working within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Able to deal with high profile customers
And this is what you’ll get in return
An excellent salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience with excellent career progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734