£9.50 per hour, Benefits: Parking on site
23 days ago
22 October 2021
Do you have Customer Service Advisor experience? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff? Then please apply below
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a personable and supportive company based in Cardiff. You will work within a team of Customer Service Advisors and be the first point of contact for Customers. You will also:
- Communicate with customers via telephone, webchat and email to assist them with their questions, queries and issues with their accounts in a timely manner.
- Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As an experienced customer service advisor, you will be:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
- A salary of £9.50 minimum, negotiable dependant on experience
- Amazing training opportunities
- A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day.