£11.15 per hour
21 days ago
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a large and fast-growing organisation to recruit for multiple temporary positions for a 6-month period as a Customer Service Advisor. This will be a customer service driven role so you will need to have excellent communication skills.
What the Customer Service Advisor will be doing
The overall purpose of the Customer Service Advisor is to join the Customer Operations team and emotionally connect with the customer and provide excellent customer service. Whilst doing this you will be maximising your multi-tasking skills by listening, talking and updating system records. Making sure accurate information is collected and ensuring you have done everything you can to offer an outstanding service. You will be required to work across different teams to meet our customer’s needs.
What the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for
- Living by the organisations principles - making every contact count by delivering a 5-star service across all communication channels.
- Take ownership by doing what you say you will do
- Proactively communicate with customers to keep them informed and show you care.
- Focus on ‘Right first time’ personalising the service to meet customers’ needs and circumstances.
- Update customer records to regulatory requirements to ensure accurate information is captured.
- Work Collaboratory with other teams to ensure that customer queries are monitored, resolved effectively and efficiently
- Promote and educate on the services they offer
- Seek feedback from customers and other teams to ensure continuous improvement of the end-to-end customer experience.
- Flexible and passionate to learn new skills to add value across the directorate
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to understand and resolve customer queries.
- Customer Service experience desirable
- Passion for helping others
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in meeting customers’ demands
- Able to multitask (talk and type)
- Confident in IT systems and intermediate skills in Word and Excel and ability to maintain database system.
Here’s what the Customer Service Advisor will receive in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly working climate
Up for the challenge?
If you think this vacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Zoiya Saleem to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 13209.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.