£18750 - £21000 per annum
02921 673 727
22 days ago
07 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading financial services company based in Cardiff, to find a friendly and driven Customer Service Advisor to join their support team.
They understand that every business is different, and they take pride in being flexible for their clients. customers and staff.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisors to join a personable and supportive financial services company based on the outskirts of Cardiff. You will work within a small team of Customer Service Advisors where you will answer calls from customers in relation to their accounts and current applications. You will also:
- Communicate with customers via telephone, webchat and email to solve their questions and queries in a timely manner
- Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
- Assist in processing applications, to make sure everything runs smoothly and easily
- Keep an eye out for potential vulnerable customers, fraudulent customers or those who are having a bad experience and help in any way you can.
- Keep customers updated on their applications and offer advice when requested.
- Handle customers who are not happy with the aim of preventing it escalating to a complaint
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date and managed effectively
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced customer service advisor, you will be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers, alongside:
- Experienced working within financial services and working within strict regulations woud be handy but is not essential
- Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Confident in working in a busy and fast-paced role
- Able to pass a credit check.
- Friendly and supportive to other team members and customers.
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
- A 35- Hour week paying up to £21,000 DOE and great team incentives
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Health and Wellbeing schemes
- Savings and Protection Scheme
- Free onsite parking
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Customer Service Advisor - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.