Up to £20280 per annum + Quarterly Bonus
10 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with global Health care Solutions provider, to find a confident and driven Customer Service Advisor to join their team in Cardiff.
They have 90 years in business and operate in 32 different countries and territories with the ideal of "doing well by doing good". They are a highly motivated and diverse team who are dedicated to supporting their customers.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a successful and growing Health care Solutions Provider in Cardiff. You will work to support customers as the first point of contact for any queries or issues they are having with products. You will also:
- Assist in handling various complex queries from customers
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to all suppliers, clients and customers through relationship building
- Ask probing questions, to obtain as much detailed information as possible regarding any issues or repairs needed
- Directly support in coordinating repairs and engineers to resolve any problems
- Complete worksheets and invoices for engineers out at repair appointments
- Process orders for new or spare parts when needed
- Ensure all systems and databases are accurate ad kept up to date at all times
What you'll bring to the team?
As a friendly and confident Customer Service Advisor, you will have previous experience within customer service and excellent communication skills with people on all levels. You'll also have:
- Confidence in handing difficult or complex queries and requests
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and numerical skills, and exceptional IT skills, including in Microsoft office.
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and manage your time effectively
And here's what you'll get in return:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will receive a salary of £20,280 + Quarterly Bonus, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Opportunity to buy additional days
- Hybrid Working and Easily Accessible Public Transport Links
- Monday - Friday hours, with no evenings or weekends
- Various Health and Wellbeing schemes, including Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme and access to various apps
- Life Insurance + other great benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727