Customer Service Advisor
Up to £22500.00 per annum
24 days ago
Customer Service Specialist
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with an Insurance company based on the outskirts of Cardiff, to find a friendly and driven Customer Service Specialist to join their team. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring their customers have the best experience whilst searching for the perfect Insurance Policy.
What you'll be doing:
You will work within a team of Customer Service Specialists where you will support with inbound calls from policy holders, brokers and insurers in relation to their insurance policies. You'll bring a calm demeanour and exceptional face-finding skills to your role, with the ability to engage with customers, ask insightful questions and facilitate requests efficiently.
You will also:
- Communicate with customers via telephone and live chat to solve their questions and queries in a timely manner, whilst aiming to make the journey as smooth and straightforward.
- Delivering excellent service to everyone you contact, adapting your communication style to ensure great outcomes.
- Delivering your expert insurance knowledge and tailoring your information to whoever you come into contact with.
- Raising all queries that cannot be dealt with on first call and liaising with internal teams.
- Ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date and accurate.
- Support with some administrative queries i.e. managing correspondence.
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard in line with any regulatory requirements and governing bodies.
- Full training will be provided to ensure you are a subject matter expert.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Customer Service Specialist, you will:
- Ideally have experience from working in Financial Services or within General Insurance.
- Proven experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Show a passionate about providing excellent customer service and solving problems.
- Be able to plan effectively, multitask and deliver to deadlines.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £22,500 per annum
- Monday- Friday working hours 8.30-17.00
- Hybrid model- 2 days in the office, 3 days from home
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off.
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- A range of discounts you can access via Perk Box, free pizza days!
- Access to Health and Wellbeing schemes
- Team events throughout the year, including their own company festival.
- Great location with free onsite parking, shops and restaurants nearby.