Up to £21500.00 per annum
10 days ago
15 October 2023
Do you have experience working directly with customers, either in the retail or hospitality sector and are now eager to transition into a role that offers diverse opportunities in the financial services industry? Then keep reading...
Yolk Recruitment are working with a leading financial services company on the outskirts of Cardiff to help them find friendly and driven Customer Service Advisors to join their small team that supports their customers with account queries.
This company are a dynamic and innovative force that's transforming the way people experience shopping and purchases. This role will open plenty of opportunities to choose a career path in financial services you wish to follow from Underwriting and Fraud Prevention to Specialist Customer Support, Account Management and much more!
What you'll be doing:
- You will be helping customers via telephone calls and emails regarding their accounts, always being polite and helpful.
- It's important to be professional, quick to respond, and find solutions to their problems.
- Keep an eye out for potential vulnerable customers, fraudulent customers or those who are having a bad experience and help in any way you can.
- Ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date and accurate.
What experience will you bring to the team?
- Experience of working with customers whether this has been in retail or hospitality.
- Experience of working of supporting customers via telephone (ideally from financial/ insurance sector)
- A general understanding of Data Protection and keeping customer details safe.
And this is what you'll receive in return:
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
- Salary of £21,500
- Annual bonus scheme
- Working extremely sociable hours 9-5pm, Mon- Fri
- Very flexible working arrangement, working mostly from home.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and additionally your birthday off!
- A wide range of flexible benefits from Private Healthcare to Cycle2Work
- Matched Pension contributions
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Free onsite parking
Please note you need to be able to pass a credit check for this role
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Charlotte Singleton on 07458142842
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.