Up to £21000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Salary - £21k
Location - Cardiff x2 days a week in the office
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with an independent motor insurance company based in Cardiff, to find a bright Customer Service Advisor to join their support team.
They work hard to create an open culture where everyone is encouraged to make suggestions and recommendations about improvements, and they are dedicated to supporting staff and providing honest and constructive feedback alongside acknowledging a 'job well done'.
This is what you'll be doing
- You will interact with customers through online chat, email and occasionally telephone calls
- Manage customer expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure any agreed actions are completed
- Help the customer manage their policies by making changes to policies and payment terms.
- Support customers who are not happy with the aim of preventing it escalating to a complaint.
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date and managed effectively
- Provide your feedback to the company to help improve what and how they do it.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a polite and friendly customer service agent, you will be passionate and have previous experience providing excellent customer service, alongside:
- Friendly and supportive nature to both other team members and customers
- Great IT skills as this is mainly online chat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Driven to improve and develop yourself and the wider business
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a customer service agent, you will receive:
- A salary of £21,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Contracts are 8.00am - 8.00pm Monday-Sunday (although we currently work 9.00-5.30pm Monday to Friday if in the future there is customer demand at certain times we would flex hours accordingly)
- Great central Cardiff location, discounted parking available
- Group social events
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported
- A fantastic, dynamic, and supportive team and environment to work in every day.
- Opportunities for progression
*You need the ability to pass a credit and DBS check - this is essential*
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.