£19000 - £21000 per annum + Hybrid, Yearly Salary reviews and Bonus
9 days ago
18 December 2022
Customer Service Advisor
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading financial services company based in Cardiff, to find a friendly and driven Customer Service Advisor to join their support team.
What you'll be doing:
This is an excellent opportunity for an someone wanting to start their customer service career. You will work within a small team of Customer Service Advisors where you will answer calls from customers in relation to their accounts and current applications. You will also:
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email to solve their questions and queries in a timely manner
- Providing a friendly and helpful approach to customers
- Keep customers update on their applications and offer advice when requested.
- Keep an eye out for potential vulnerable customers, fraudulent customers or those who are having a bad experience and help in any way you can.
- Ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date and accurate.
- Full training will be provided
What you'll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced customer service advisor, you will be:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Ideally experience of working with customers ie retail/hospitality, full training is provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
- Ability to pass a credit check.
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
- Salary up to £21,000 DOE and great team incentives including vouchers
- Mon- Fri, 9-5pm with no weekend working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off!
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Health and Wellbeing schemes- wellbeing meetings weekly
- Additional benefits once pass probation; cycle to work, dental cover, travel insurance and plenty more!
- Great location with free onsite parking