4 months ago
Customer Service and Sales Administrator
Have you got previous experience in a customer service role? Are you highly organised and a great communicator? Then apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
My client is seeking an ambitious individual to join their team as a customer service sales administrator. They are looking for someone who can communicate effectively with customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Greeting customers and keeping the reception area updated
- Managing all inbound telephone/email enquires
- Providing support to customers in the showroom
- Following up with sales leads and recording outcomes to CRM database
- Working with internal departments developing processes and advertising
- Ad-hoc administration duties when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience processing customer orders is desirable
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skill
- Excellent telephone manner
- A drive to hit targets and maintain sales
And this is what you’ll get in return
35 hours a week
Company parking and many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673 743