Up to £24000.00 per annum + OTE £30K+
7 months ago
Yolk is working exclusively with a family run finance company based in Bridgend. This business has a strong client base both locally and throughout the UK. They aim to build strong relationships with their customer and client base and pride themselves on providing a top-quality service. They are looking for a Customer Service and Sales Advisor to join their team.
As a Customer Service and Sales Advisor, you will be:
- Supporting with customers enquiries and finance applications, delivering a high-class service from start to finish.
- Demonstrating effective questioning techniques to help customers achieve their financial goals.
- Taking ownership from start to finish of a successful application.
- Managing the finance application from enquiry to pay-out
- Using your friendly and confident phone manner to engage with customers and handle queries.
- Chasing up customers who have been proposed for finance with the specific lender
The experience you will bring to the role:
- Excellent customer service skills, an upbeat, friendly, and positive phone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a desire to succeed.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Some sales experience of either selling or upselling/ advising on products.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
Full training will be provided to allow you to build your subject matter knowledge and you will have the opportunity to continue your development and learning by being involved in further qualifications, including the industry recognised SAF certificate.
This is what you will get in return:
- You will earn a basic salary of £24,000 (plus commission), with an OTE of £30,000+
- 4 day working week, with Saturday working.
- 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
- Free Private Healthcare (after 2 years' service).
- Company events throughout the year.
- Great location with easy access to the M4 with free parking onsite.
- Health and Wellness Initiatives.
If you are a customer-focused professional with a desire to succeed, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.