£18,000 to £20,000
9 months ago
Customer Service Assistant
Have you got previous customer service experience? Excellent multi-tasker? Then apply today as my client is looking for an exceptional customer service advisor to join their small team in Pontypool.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Answering and resolving customer enquiries from both trade customers and consumers through contact via phone, email and social media.
- Capturing and inputting customer orders for all items both as sales and replacements
- Taking card payments for orders placed by customers either directly or by themselves on the website
- Contacting customers by phone and email to confirm details of orders or changes to orders
- Communicating and explaining changes to the product range, pricing, promotions etc
- Resolving quality issues within agreed limits including the placement of orders to resolve warranty issues and damaged goods
- Utilise the returns process including the booking of collections and deliveries to ensure replacements and spares are dispatched in a timely manner
- Create and track cases on the case management system
- Set up the Customer accounts on the system
- Manage and track customer forward orders
- Be the first point of contact for inbound phone calls to the business
- Contact internal team members and sales staff when required including supporting sales staff and distributors overseas
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Putting the customer first always
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand a European language
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £20,000 for the right candidate
Excellent progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.