Up to £20800.00 per annum + Hybrid, Salary reviews and Bonus
15 days ago
21 October 2022
Customer Service- Claims Department
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading insurance company based near Swansea, to find a driven Customer Service Advisor to support the claims team.
Would you like to join a company that provides full training and industry recognise qualifications, with endless opportunities for progression and development. Are you a graduate/ have experience in insurance sector and looking for an opportunity to start your career, then keep reading….!
What you'll be doing:
- Being the first point of contact for customers requiring support with insurance claims
- Establishing details of any loss and making appropriate enquiries
- Reassuring customers about their next steps and actions being taken on their behalf.
- Maintaining accurate estimates of claims and adjusting policies
- Ensure high accuracy of all databases and ensure it is kept up to date
- Recognise and respond to any query in a timely manner.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced customer service advisor, you will be:
- Passionate about providing first class customer service, excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Friendly and supportive to both customers and team members- be a team player.
- Proactive approach to seeking to learn and develop to ensure top performance
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a claims advisor, you will receive:
- A starting salary of £20,800, with opportunity for bonus (6%) and salary reviews!
- 40-hour contract, Mon- Friday between 8-8pm, 1 Saturday a month worked from home.
- Immediately opportunities for Hybrid working
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Hols
- Life Assurance Cover x 4 annual Salary
- Gain industry recognised qualifications with opportunities to grow in the business
- Great location with free onsite parking
*You will need to have the ability to pass a credit check & DBS*