£20000 - £23000 per annum
02921 673 727
13 days ago
15 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment is working with a global and leading manufacturing company to hire a Customer Service Coordinator to directly support their customers and clients with any questions or queries.
They create innovative products that build bonds between their brands and customers, and are dedicated to ensuring sustainability, with it being at the heart of how they think and work.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join a dynamic manufacturing company based in Blackwood. You will join a small team and report into the Sales operations manager, to be the first point of contact for customer orders, queries and issues. You will also:
- Build and develop relationships with key accounts and customers through their entire customer journey, ensuring excellent customer service
- Support all orders through the end-to-end process, answering any questions and queries customers may have.
- Manage all customer feedback, both positive and negative, and work with different departments to ensure all complaints are actioned correctly and are passed along to the correct manager.
- Regularly communicate with various teams to ensure accurate and timely processing, manufacturing and delivery of orders, and updating customers accordingly
- Manage customer expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure outstanding actions are completed as promised.
- Support the sales team with various upselling requirements and finding potential new customers
- Complete various weekly and monthly customer reports and pass along to relevant managers and stakeholders
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date and managed effectively, including checking all processed orders
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a confident and bright customer service coordinator, you will have previous experience working within customer service (ideally within manufacturing but not essential) and an excellent telephone manner. You will also have:
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- A keen eye for detail and drive to learn and develop within the role and business
- An outgoing and confident personality
And this is what you’ll get in return
By being a customer service coordinator, you will receive a salary up to £23,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Monday – Friday hours, with no evenings or weekends
- Great opportunities for development and growth within the business
- A friendly and supportive team to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727