20000 + OTE
about 1 month ago
Do you have a high level of drive, determination and persistence? Are you highly motivated, quick thinking and able to build rapport with customers? Do you have a strong desire to help others? Then please apply below.
What will you be doing?
My client is a healthcare provider who specialise in care support for the elderly and the vulnerable. They are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their growing team in Cwmbran.
- First line contact for customers
- Generate sales opportunities by promoting and responding to individual customer enquiries and local authority requests
- Maintain CRM system by recording all activity
- Identify prospective customers by booking appointments and conducting market research
- Maintain company social media functions I.E keeping Twitter and Facebook up to date
What you will bring to the team?
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to be empathic and build rapport is essential
- A strong desire to help others or an interest/knowledge of the Healthcare Sector
- Knowledge of sale cycle
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office package
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £20,000 starting salary + commission
- Flexible working policy
- Progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Nursery and Gym discounts
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.