about 1 month ago
Customer Service Executive
Do you have previous Customer Service Executive experience within manufacturing? Are you wanting to join a fast paced and growing team and business? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join a dynamic manufacturing company based in Newport. You will join a small team of customer service executives to be the first point of contact of customers queries. You will also:
· Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
· Processing all orders and following up with these, supporting the end-to-end process.
· Regularly communicate with the transport and production team to ensure all orders are completed on time and correctly.
· Manage customer expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure outstanding actions are completed as promised.
· Support the sales team with their daily activities
· Ensure all systems are kept up to date and managed effectively.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a confident and experienced customer service executive, you will have:
· Previous experience within customer service, ideally within manufacturing
· The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
· Passion for providing excellent customer service to all customers.
· Excellent communication and IT skills
· An outgoing and confident personality
And this is what you’ll get in return
By being a customer service executive, you will receive:
· A salary of £21,000
· Early Finish Friday’s and free parking onsite
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· Great opportunities for development within the business
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727