7 months ago
Customer Service Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join a telecoms company based in central Swansea who are currently undergoing rapid growth.
What you will be doing
As a Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for indirectly managing a team of 50 customer service advisors and 3 direct team leaders, with the potential to grow in the future.
- Managing the customer service team
- Providing assistance to team leaders and other team members as and when required
- Liaising and developing relationship with key suppliers
- Review daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Make sure all policies, procedures and processes across the team are being adhered too
- Promote continuous improvement and change within the team
- Ensure the team are consistently delivering exceptional customer service via telephone or email
- Develop and maintain active working relationships with all stakeholders
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge and experience of working in a fast-paced, customer orientated environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to coach and develop a team
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £28,000 after initial probation
Salary bonus scheme
Flexible working policy
35 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Development & progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.