up to £22,000
over 1 year ago
Are you good at planning? Got an eye for detail? Then this family run Haulage Company are looking for you to join and help support their planning team.
This is what you’ll be doing
A family run haulage company are looking for a Customer Service Planner to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who has experience within transport and logistics and are offering a competitive package, depending on experience.
- To work alongside the planning teams and customer service team to ensure all jobs are recorded and purchase orders raised for approval
- Record waiting times an communicate with customers
- Record all PO orders raised and mileage against each delivery
- Create and maintain all customer paperwork
- Communication and liaise with customers about their deliveries
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Administration within a logistics or transport environment is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Holds a clean driving licence
- Good geographical knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Good level of computer and program knowledge
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary up to £20,000 with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Work shift between 8am to 6pm with 1 Saturday a month
It includes 20 days annual leave.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Office Support Manager, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734
Please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.