£26000 - £28000 per annum
2 days ago
24 December 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a rapidly growing legal technology business for a Customer Success Executive/ Trainer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that are investing in their UK operation.
You will be joining an established team of Account Manager's, Customer Success Executive's and trainers that work on a remote basis, they maintain a good working culture due to lots of catch ups virtually and face to face.
You will have the opportunity to manage your set of accounts by arranging meetings on zoom and face to face, delivering training sessions to ensure that customers are getting the best out of the product and their service.
You will have the opportunity to work on many other projects within the business, and there is progression available into other departments should you want it! The ideal candidate will have a background in a customer facing role with experience in the legal sector too.
What are the responsibilities of a Customer Success Executive?
- Manage customer accounts to ensure that customers are getting the best out of the technology
- To train all customers within your area on how to use the product and get the best out of it
- To train accounts in the Caribbean/ UK and Ireland in support of existing account managers.
- To maintain thorough knowledge of all products, content and developments.
- To run Webinars and Q&A sessions for customers
- Occasionally attend conferences and events to promote our products, and answer
- customer questions
- To provide non-technical customer support to accounts under your management.
- To work alongside our account managers to report bugs and feedback to the appropriate teams.
What are the Skills/ Responsibilities?
As a Customer Success/ Trainer we are looking for candidates that have excellent customer service skills and are comfortable presenting to existing customers. You will need to
- A law background - recent graduate or law or similar degree
- Customer facing/ Customer Success experience
- Interest in the legal technology space
- Confident, professional and calm communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A tenacious and resilient personality. Confidence in dealing and liaising with a variety of customers from a range of jurisdictions.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to work well within a tight knit team.
- Efficient time management skills.
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary of up to £28,000
- Bonus of £1500
- Holidays - 21 days per year
- Additional 10 days per year - family days
- Thank Ben - employee benefits scheme
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Laptop provided
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.