£25000 - £30000 per annum
02921 673 712
about 2 months ago
Are you a first class communicator with experience in managing or leading a small team? Do you pride yourself on your exceptional customer management skills? Are you seeking a unique role with an organisation that will genuinely value your input and contribution?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you. Yolk Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a leading employer to hire a Customer Success Manager. This is a new role, and could suit an experienced Customer Service Manager, or a someone at Team Leader level looking for the next step. Ultimately, you’ll be an excellent relationship manager with a growth mindset and a confident approach to your work.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Guiding, coaching and managing the internal sales team’s activities to achieve agreed sales and profitability targets.
- Evaluating performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Mentoring members of the team to realise their full potential.
- Monitoring sales data through Salesforce and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Responsible for the accuracy and up to date contacts and data on Salesforce.
- Promote disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Handling pricing information in the ERP/CRM to promote accuracy and consistency with pricing on sales orders.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the sales order process – accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintaining improving direction and guidance for the creation of account plans for larger customer accounts.
- Use analysis to ensure top accounts giving 80% of the business are proactively serviced building a high level of familiarity.
- Present company reports at Management meetings.
- Maintaining and improving contributions to company strategy, KPIs, and all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Maintaining and improving the call flow within the business to improve the customer service experience
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
- You’ll be passionate about exceptional customer service/experience
- You’ll be a committed coach and mentor
- You’ll have strong Management and leadership skills
- You’ll have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You’ll be an active listener with well versed questioning techniques
- You’ll enjoy solving problems and resolving potential issues
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage but is not essential
- You’ll have a sound understanding and working knowledge of MS Office
- A fantastic and supportive team environment
- A competitive starting salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career and growth opportunities
- A company who are invested in developing you
- Christmas shutdown
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge on 02921 673 712.