£45000 - £60000 per annum
02921 673 731
about 1 month ago
You will be working remotely from London for a company with international offices, splitting 90 clients between yourself and another Account Manager – your clients will be banks and other large value accounts.
You will be working alongside an ambitious fast paced team who all believe in what the company are aiming to achieve, they have a fantastic benefits package and are looking for their next Account Manager to have a successful career and support the growth of the business.
What are the Account Manager responsibilities?
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with key accounts, understanding their business and their goals and presenting and positioning solutions to help them achieve them.
- Ensure clients have a high level of satisfaction, technology adoption and engagement
- Generate new revenue opportunities by identifying additional client needs.
- Generating new leads from building client referrals.
- Serving as the key relationship owner for all client needs, helping bring the right people to solve their problems and being an escalation point when dealing with issues.
- Work collaboratively with other teams withing the business including Commercial, Product and delivery, Customer Success, Technology and Marketing.
- Update clients on the latest product functionality and help shape the product roadmap based on client feedback.
- Working closely with clients to help design technology roll-out and success programmes.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- Previous experience as an Account Manager managing high value accounts
- Strong experience managing relationships at SaaS Enterprise level.
- Financial services experience preferred but not necessary
- Client-focused and commercially-minded
- Passionate about the role of technology in helping businesses achieve their goals.
- Ability to work closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £60,000
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working policy (remote/office/hybrid solutions available when Covid restrictions allow)
- Private medical cover
- Competitive pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A range of great additional benefits being launched this year
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities