Customer Support Advisor - 12 month fixed term
£21730 per annum
over 1 year ago
Fancy working for a huge Not-for Profit organisation in the UK where no two days are the same? Yolk is helping to look for a Campaigns Adviser to help this organisation get the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service as the first point of contact within this organisation as well as guiding and helping customers with their queries. You will need to integrate well within a small team and be a positive influence on the rest of the team and towards customers.
As well as a varied role you will also get fantastic flexible working arrangements. They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances. As well as offering significant support for employees to find the work life balance for them they also offer other great benefits such as a civil service pension.
What you’ll be doing as a Customer Support Advisor:
- Directly speaking to customers and dealing with many queries daily.
- Providing knowledge and the correct information to your customer.
- Adapting to a variety of customer enquiries.
- Be able to go the ‘extra mile’ for our customers, to be polite, professional and enthusiastic
- Integrate well within a small contact centre team, and be a positive influence with customers and colleagues
What the Customer Support Advisor will bring to the team:
- Experience of customer service call handling techniques.
- Experience of analysing information received during a customer enquiry to resolve or escalate appropriately
- Knowledge of contact centre (or customer service) software, databases
- Experience of tailoring communication style to deal with a variety of customers and enquiries with skills in questioning, probing, and extracting information
- Ability to communicate complex information verbally and in written format
- Ability to meet customer service targets.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Excellent office location in Brighton.
- Ability to earn extra days off.
- Independence in your work life.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension’s world
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work