Customer Support Agent/ Customer Service
£23000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid working, free onsite parking, day off for birthday and additional "me" day off to be taken flexibly.
12 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a successful and leading insurance company based near Cardiff. They are looking to find broker support agents to support brokers with their insurance businesses which has been running for over 25 years.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be promoting the business by making regular contact with existing and potential customers.
- On a daily basis you’ll support lapsed and existing customers with general queries and develop business through proactive calls, lead follow up and pipeline
- Fully trained as a broker support agent, you will build rapport with customers to gain their trust and put them at ease
- Complete extensive data entry of all policies, policy holders and insurers
- You’ll work in a positive team environment with opportunities for progression
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a broker support agent, you will have previous customer service or sales experience, as well as:
- Experience of insurance is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of managing relationships with customers would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including negotiation and influencing
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure
- Self-motivated as this role is predominantly home based
And this is what you’ll get in return
As a broker support agent, you will receive:
- A salary of £23,000
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays. Plus, birthday off and “Me” day which can be taken anytime.
- Hours are 9-5. Hybrid working- 1 or 2 days in the office.
- Free onsite parking
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- A small but supportive team to work with every day
Are you up to the challenge?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.