£19000 per annum, Benefits: + OTE of £20,500
27 days ago
14 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a successful and leading insurance provider based in Cardiff to find a friendly Customer Support Executive to join their team.
They have been providing independent expert advice since 2010 and have helped thousands to protect the things that matter most in life.
What you’ll be doing
As a Customer Support Executive, you’ll be directly supporting the insurance brokers, customers and Insurance providers with various administration and data entry tasks. You will also:
- Contact customers, providers and team members for further updates and information
- Support customers in booking appointments to meet with advisors
- Build rapport with customers to gain their trust and put them at ease
- Regularly liaise with customers and advisors with any updates
- Ensure all customer and client details are always correct and up to date
- Complete extensive data entry of all policies, policy holders and insurers
As a bright Customer Support Executive, you will have previous administration or data entry experience, as well as:
- Previous experience in a telephony-based role, and confidence in communicating with people on all levels.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all
- Exemplary IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
As a Customer Support Executive, you will receive a salary of £19,000 + bonuses bringing it to OTE £20,500, alongside:
- 28 Days olHoHoliday (Increasing through years of service) + Opportunities to buy extra annual leave + Your Birthday Off
- Monday – Friday hours, with no weekend work
- Company benefits and discounts including Company Health Cash Plan
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- A supportive and energetic team to work with every day
- Free onsite parking and gym + Much more
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727